The ISOBM 2016 Congress is a great place for opportunities to learn and grow in the scientific world. Volunteers play a key role in supporting our commitment to the community and to ISOBM.
Join our volunteers
More than 100 people from Chicago and the suburbs have already chosen to volunteer at the ISOBM 2016 Congress — and new volunteers are always welcome. The ISOBM 2016 volunteers include:
- High school and college students
- Professionals seeking to serve their community
- Companies sharing their employees’ time and expertise
- Retirees interested in meeting new people and staying active
- People who want to make a difference — like you!
Special Services volunteers
New volunteers initially serve in our Special Services Program. Spending time in Special Services helps you get to know the Event plan and how it works. Special Services volunteers help ISOBM in many ways:
- Greeting and welcoming the attendees.
- Provide transport for International attendees from Airport or port of arrival.
- Assist staff with conferences and special arrangements.
- Conduct tours of Chicago, community and professional groups for the attendees
- Provide clerical support.
- As the ISOBM is an international event, you can help by interpreting for the attendees.
Volunteers work throughout the event in almost every division performing a variety of services. Each division determines the availability of its volunteer positions according to its needs. You can apply for a division-specific volunteer opportunity by filling out the online application form.
Register for orientation
For an appointment or more information, please contact us:
Volunteers are essential to fulfilling the ISOBM Congress mission, and it is because of our volunteers that we are able to provide well organized conferences and meetings.Volunteers fill a variety of essential roles including providing translation, triage and administrative support. They donate their time and talents at ISOBM Congress.
No matter what your professional background is, donating your time can help make a difference in the lives of those facing cancer.
Please register for Volunteer Opportunities to find out ways you can get involved in the mission of ISOBM!