Accompanying person can register and can participate in the extracurricular activities.
ExtraCurricular Events Include:
- Opening reception: Signature Room 95th floor of the John Hancock building ( Meet and greet Nobel prize winner, board members, invited guests, etc.)
- Lunch for four days.
- Pizza, Drinks, etc. with scientific posters.
- Evening Boat excursions including drinks, dinner, dancing and fireworks.
- Servings of coffee, tea, and soft drinks during the day.
- Afternoon Hors d’oeuvres (Sunday, Sep. 4th).
- Closing reception.
In addition, there is a program for the accompanying person. It includes four days of activities and a minimum of 12 registered accompanying person is required for the activities to take place.